Friday, July 11, 2014

Yellow Dog Democrat by Laurel Davila

Just made a new friend on Facebook. I've taken to scrutinizing their political views...well because ... you know me! Anyway, her 'Political' section in her 'About' in the Facebook profile says: "Yellow dog Democrat, born that way; will die that way." YAY! Takes one to know one! Welcome aboard to my wall my new found Facebook friend, and you know who you are! For those who do not know the difference between a Blue Dog Democrat, and a Yellow Dog Democrat, understand that a Yellow Dog is Left of a Blue Dog when it comes to certain issues in the Democratic Party Platform. Blue Dogs sometimes vote with the Republican Party. But with that being said, a Blue Dog Democrat is one hell of a better politician, in my book, than any callous, racist, xenophobic, woman hating, homophobic, theocracy loving, lying, thieving Red Republican. 
(This post is in memory of Aziz Anis, may you R.I.P. my Yellow Dog Democrat brother.)

No comments:

Post a Comment